PROJECT WX1 FUNCTIONAL WALLET
Introducing PROJECT WX1, the most versatile wallet in the world.
PROTECT YOUR BELONGINGS
Our proprietary material AWPE™ 400 (All Weather Performance Ecofabric) guarantees impermeability from liquids so that you can have peace of mind in any situation. Anti-scratch, anti-tear, for maximum durability.
COMPACT BUT SPACIOUS
The right size to carry your cards, cash, keys and small items, and yet compactly packed into a pocket.
Easily converts into a neck pouch, cross body bag or classic wallet thanks to the two included straps.
You can use it for your outdoor adventures or daily commute in the city.
Our brand is committed to using materials such as RPET, obtained from the recycling of plastic bottles.
We also contribute by funding associations that are involved in educating about recycling and cleaning up the environment of plastic waste.
Military inspired, it enhance your outfit, makes your style unique and is a conversation starter.
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 9.5 cm x 2 cm (4.7" x 3.7" x 0.8")
- Main fabric: Waterproof AWPE™400 (All Weather Performance Ecofabric)
- Weight: 50g
- Functional ring
- Adjustable neck strap (included, $20 value)
- 425 Cobra Paracord belt strap (included, $20 value)
- Water resistant external TPU zipper
- Two card slots
- Two compartments
- Internal zip pocket
- We ship worldwide with tracking number and dispatch your order in the next 24 hours.
- Expected delivery time:
USA: 2-4 business days
International: 8-12 business days
- The shipping cost is $4.95.
Shipping is free if your order exceeds $100.
- ZERO RISK GUARANTEE: If you don't like the product, you have 15 days to return it for a full refund.
Each purchase contributes to putting an end to the single-use of plastic bottles and supports organizations that educate about respect for the environment and promote actions to protect it.
We collaborate directly with The Plastic Exchange and we already helped to collect and recycle 8 Tons of plastic and donate 2 Tons of rice.
RECYCLED PLASTIC FABRIC
MAKE AN IMPACT
We've been featured in
4 Reasons To Support The Project
Developed to keep your valuable stuff dry and safe. Constructed with AWPE™400. The layered fabric provide waterproof protection, strenght and durability.
The 2-strap system offers maximum versatility and functionality for everyday use.
More space than a regular wallet, it allows you to carry cards, money, coins, keys and small items.
We use recycled and biodegradable materials and part of the sales finance education projects with the aim of putting an end to the single-use of plastic bottles.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I receive the WX1?We process and ship your order within 24 hours after your payment.
We ship worldwide with tracking number and an estimated delivery of 2-4 business days for the US, and 7-14 business days for the rest of the world.
Why should I trust you?We have already launched two successful campaigns, raising over $500,000 and sending over 6,000 backpacks to outdoor and functional gear enthusiasts who believed in us.Now you too can be part of our community and projects without having to wait a long time to receive your backpack.
We also offer you a zero risk guarantee.
If you don't like the product and you have 14 days to return it (we actually just don't accept returns from Australia due to high shipping fee).
What countries do you ship to?We offer worldwide tracked shipping.
A Few Words From The Founder
There are 3 main reasons:
- Creating gear with an innovative and highly functional design for the most demanding outdoor activities, but at the same time perfect for use in the city and in everyday life.
- Empowering the community of people who see life as an adventure, daily growth and discovery. Not shy to pursue their individual path in life, no matter how off-the-beaten-track.
This is for all the adventurers, explorers, travelers and digital nomads.
- Reducing single-use plastic bottle pollution and bringing about real change in the world. By using recycled and environmentally sustainable materials and supporting the people who strive day after day to rid our planet of plastics and educate the younger generations to protect the environment.
If the above resonates with you, consider giving our products a try and becoming part of our collective journey.
FOUNDER OF EXPEDITION / UNITS